HHGA EVENT SCHEDULE
Match Play Championship
Begins Monday, June 24
1st Round: June 24 - July 7
Saturday, June 22, 2013
8:00am Shotgun Start
Summer 9 Hole Series #2
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
5:45pm Shotgun Start
Stroke Play Championship (Net)
Wednesday, July 13, 2013
8:00am Shotgun Start
Click Here For More Information
D I R E C T I O N S
Hunting Hawk is located in northwest Richmond, in western Hanover County, on Route 623 (Ashland Road) between Pouncy Tract Road and Route 33 (Staples Mill).
From I-64, take exit 173; go east on Route 623 for 3.2 miles.
From Chesterfield, take Route 288 North to the last exit to I-64 West, then follow directions above.
From I-295, take exit 51. Go North on Nuckols Road for 5 miles, turn Right on Route 623.
Hunting Hawk Men's Golf Association
Hunting Hawk Golf Club is pleased to announce the schedule and information for our 2013 season. Our golf season will consist of monthly tournaments and evening golf leagues which will be open to association members only.
- Establish a handicap through the VSGA/GHIN
- Eligible to play in RGA and VSGA Events
- Monthly golf tournaments for HHGA Members Only
- Hunting Hawk Member-Guest and Club Championship
- Eligible to participate in Inter-Club Matches
- All players must check in prior to playing.
- Players are responsible for paying golf fees per round ($42 with cart on tournament days only) if you are not a club member. Members must pay $17 cart fee. We do encourage players to ride, but walking is also permitted.
- Seniors age 60+ will play the Gray Hawk Tees unless they have less than a 10 handicap.
- Championship Flight will play the Talon Tees in the Club Championship and Match Play Championship.
- Qualifiers will be held for Lakeside Invitational and Inter-club teams.
- Players will not be able to choose who they play with in certain tournaments. Some events are flighted, so players will be placed into pairing groups based on computer pick.
- All members must have an established VSGA Handicap to participate
- Sign-up sheets will be posted in the Pro Shop two weeks prior to event
- USGA Rules will govern all play.
- Prizes are awarded per event in the value of gift certificates that can be used in the Pro Shop.
- Players that do not show for their tee time on events days will not be allowed to play in the following event. We will require that you notify us by 6:00pm the night before if you do not plan on playing in the tournament.
- Players will also not be able to play in the next event for an unjustified withdrawl from an event.
Members - $110
Non Members - $150
**$110 entry goes to prize fund which will be payed out in full**
**Extra $40 for Non-Members is payment for VSGA Handicap Service**
Become a Talon Club Player today! New packages effective September 1st.
Click here for more info.
C U R R E N T W E A T H E R